2/08/2010

Crabby



Today,


How do I loathe thee, let me count the ways



1. I had to get up at 5:30 am. This wouldn't be too bad, had I not stayed awake until around 1:30.



2. Guess what? I ran out of coffee. Yep, that's right, and there is no just running to the store where we live now. Nope, we have to strategically plan our logistics around here.



3. Did I mention that Rich is in Hawaii for a week? As crabby as he can make me, I am even more crabbier when he is away from me. Plus he gets to be in Hawaii.



4. Today was laundry day, and we still don't have a washing machine at our new place. Remind me again, why we left ours in the States? Laundromats make me grumpy. Laundromats and tantrum-throwing toddlers that want to run around and mess with everyone else's clothes make me insane.



5. I am especially homesick today.




I promise I will be over this tomorrow, but today I just want to embrace my inner crabbiness.


Happy Monday!

newsig

3 comments:

Unknown February 8, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

Ali, hi!! You're back in blogland! I figured you were getting all settled into Japan...sorry to hear you're home sick, but I guess that's to be expected. And, yikes, sorry about no coffee...wish I could have you over for a latte!!

Wishing you well over there ~

:) T

Blondiensc February 8, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

Sorry to hear that you are homesick sweetie, I hope your day is better today and you were able to get all that laundry done..and don't feel alone i have a toddler too so I know exactly what you are talking about! xoxo

Julie February 24, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

I hope your days have gotten better. And laundry mats & tantrum throwing toddlers suck in the States too, at least you're not experiencing the cold that we are :) Keep your positive thoughts flowing & give that toddler tons of kisses from TX!!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP