1/11/2010

Hello from Japan

Hello there blogworld! I have missed you so!
Hope that this New Year is looking bright for you.
Boy, do I have some stories for you!
I have everything from traveling half-way around the world with a 16 month old monster to driving on the wrong side of the road from the wrong side of the car.
It has already been a little adventure and I am sure there is much more to come!
Until then, I will leave you with a little peek of our new backyard.






Yep, this really is right in our backyard!



I am a blessed girl, that's for sure!
Sayonara for now!

newsig

6 comments:

Jen January 11, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

Oh...now that is a dream come true!!! Beautiful! Welcome back!

tara January 12, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

oh my goodness, you are blessed!! What a beautiful place to be living! I can't wait to hear your stories!

Joy Taylor January 12, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

all your worries would vanish by enjoying the view of your back yard. how beautiful! and driving on the wrong side of the road, now that is funny!

Kathy Campbell January 12, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Wow, what a blessing! Gorgeous!

We've missed you!

AshleyAnn February 10, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

That is just not fair on so many levels....beautiful!!!

Julie February 24, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

I am so jealous of your backyard....mine just has dead grass and dog reminants

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP