11/03/2009

I heart faces- week 43- weekly challenge.


This weeks challenge at i heart faces is Balloons!
I knew that I would not have a problem finding a picture for this challenge.
My girl has not met a balloon that she doesn't love.
I always have to distract her in the grocery store to keep her from seeing the balloons.
Her dad, on the other hand, caves in to her balloon fascination.
He will give me a break and take her to the store with him.
They always come back with a ridiculously expensive balloon.
I mean these crazy mylar balloons are around $10, seriously!
She so has him wrapped around her little finger.
I am the mean mommy that distracts her so she doesn't see them!
You gotta have your balances folks!





Check out all of the great balloon photos at i heart faces!
newsig

10 comments:

Unknown November 3, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Every picture of your little sweetie is cuter than the last...seriously!!!

:) T

serline November 4, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

She's too cute!I'm willing to get her one too!

Sara November 4, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

Love how the balloons are framing her face. How creative! She looks so cute!

Anonymous November 4, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

The mylar ones last for-freakin-ever! We had one last for 4 months!

Cute photo.

Kasey November 4, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

fabulous.
xo

Julie November 4, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

She does love her some balloons. I couldn't think of a prettier pic than her surrounded by them

Hayley November 5, 2009 at 4:19 AM  

This is so lovely!

Karen Schneider November 5, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Neat photo - she is too cute!!

Britt November 5, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

Thanks for the comment. That is a beautiful picture by the way! I would be more than happy to talk to you about Okinawa. Tomorrow will make 1 year since we got here! It's fabulous! What will you guys be doing here? Is hubby still in the Corps? Feel free to email me: mrssgtmiller@yahoo.com. :)

Anonymous November 8, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

my youngest used to love balloons like that and her daddy spoiled her too! balloons and all of those light up things at parades...

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP