1/11/2010

i heart faces- week 2


It's a new year and time for me to challenge myself with more i heart faces weekly challenges! They are celebrating their first year anniversary over at i heart faces and have lots of cool stuff going on! This weeks challenge is Best Face. So, here's the picture I am entering. Head on over to i heart faces and check out all the great faces!





Here's a pic of my little biker babe!
There is not a motorcycle my girl does not love! She has the attitude to go along with the bike too and this picture captures it perfectly! I love this picture and I adore the crumbs that are around her mouth here.
Tough bikers eat cookies too, you know!


newsig

8 comments:

Jen January 11, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

That is so sweet!!

Evette Mendisabal January 12, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

GREAT SHOT!! This is by far my favourite shot from the dozens I have looked at.

Lena January 12, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

LOL that's a definite "don't mess with me" look. She is adorable!

tara January 12, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Alison, this is so sweet!! She is just a doll and I love the orange hue, is that sunshine warming your sweet little one? I hope you are well and settled in, send me an e-mail and catch me up on how things are going! :)missed you~

Joy Taylor January 12, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

I LOVE IT! My little girl is a biker babe too! She has been on them since she ws 6 months old. Their entire personality changes when they sit up on that seat!

Amanda January 12, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Oh so beautiful. I adore this photo!

Kathy Campbell January 12, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

Oh man, that is SO great! She has the perfect expression!

Brooke January 13, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

What a great entry! Love it.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP