10/29/2009

Grace...




“Grace was in all her steps, Heav'n in her Eye, In every gesture dignity and love”

John Milton

Grace is one of the traits that we hoped our little girl would have.
Maybe this is why we gave her this for her middle name.
I took this picture a couple of weeks ago and I think that it personifies grace.
It is not too often that Amelia will be still enough for me to take a picture like this.
We were outside and an airplane flew by, which just fascinates her.
In that tiny moment, I was fortunate enough to snap this image and I am so happy that I captured it.
This is currently my favorite picture.
I hope that she never loses her grace.


Life with the Lairds is having a great giveaway! Check it out!
newsig

10 comments:

tara October 29, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous Alison!!! AMAZING, I love the color and well your little amelia is just darling!

Kathy Campbell October 29, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Oh wow. That photo. Stunning! Breathtaking! The colors! The drama! Gorgeous!

Julie October 29, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Beautiful and your little girl is certainly full of God's most precious grace.

The Little Miss October 29, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

owwwwwwwwwww she is soooooooooooooooooooooooo SWEET and cute!!! What a doll!!!

If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Jen October 30, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

She is sooo sweet! and I adore that name.

MrsBlogAlot October 31, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

I always know where to go when I want beautiful

Anonymous November 1, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

what a STUNNING photo! she is so darling! Love the name grace and all that it means!

Sarah November 2, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

A beautiful picture of "Grace..." and a BEAUTIFUL picture of your sweet, li'l girl!

thanks for sharing!

gma November 6, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

what an amazing photo!!!

Christina January 12, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

That is one of the loveliest pictures I have ever seen. What a sweetie.
Thank you for stopping by earlier!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP