10/05/2009

Welcome sweet baby D

I absolutely love photography and really look forward to all of the moments that can be captured with the click of a shutter.

I was recently so blessed to be able to take pictures of this cute little guy (well it does help that his mama is my stepsister) but that is besides the point!

Oh how much I love babies!

Anyway, I know that I still have so much to learn but, I am having so much fun in the process!

Could you imagine doing this everyday for a living?
I mean really, people actually get paid to do this all day!
Sigh, wouldn't that be lovely?







Checking out the crazy lady with the camera!





Isn't that yawn just the cutest thing ever?
He also has the longest, most amazing fingers. Love them.





Mr. Curious here. I cannot believe that he let me do this and just laid there calmly!




He is seriously such a sweet little guy. I love his eyes here.

LL thank you so much for letting me "practice" on your little guy. He is such a blessing!
Love you guys!

newsig

7 comments:

Rosina October 6, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Oh my word!!! I just love that one with him on the scale!!

And no.. The yellow truck is not mine. I was driving by and saw it..and had to take a picture. :)

Yelena R. October 6, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

He is so precious...and wow, I just love that scale!

Kasey October 6, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

totally cute!!

Kathy Campbell October 6, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

So beautiful! He has amazing lips! Gorgeous!

tara October 6, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

These are great Alison! I love the scale and the baby look on his face! so sweet!

a.love October 7, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Oh that scale!!! Gorgeous! Where did you get that scale!? :)

Sarah October 9, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Man, I just love babies...and here are lotsa reasons why! How adorable!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP