10/07/2009

Future Superstar?

Meet my little superstar, otherwise known as "Cool-baby."
This child keeps me entertained all day long! I am so in awe of her little personality. Wouldn't it be great it we could all keep a little more of that carefree, come-what-may attitude?
I hope she never loses all of her fabulousness!

Life is way too short to take ourselves seriously all of the time!





I am so glad I was able to capture this in a picture.

Bet some of you thought I was kidding about the finger snapping thing, didn't ya?





Hope you are having a fabulous day!

newsig

8 comments:

Jen October 7, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

Oh my stars!! is she cute.. New to your blog, love it!

Kathy Campbell October 7, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

That is toooo adorable! I need to get a video of Baby Soup shaking her booty to music....I love dancing babies!

mommaruthsays October 8, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

She's adorable :) Thanks for dropping by my blog - I'm now a follower of yours!

Kasey October 8, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

totally cute.
i see you are now a follower;-)
xo

Unknown October 9, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Yep, she's totally F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!!!

:) T

Sarah October 9, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Oh, this is just great! :) Nice shots! I love that you can see she's snapping her fingers! SO FUN!

Anonymous October 10, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

what a care free cutie!

have i ever told you how much i love your header picture?

Annette October 13, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

So cute!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP