10/15/2009

I heart twins!

There is just something about twins that makes me smile!
I mean I love me some babies, but two for the price of one, sigh...
Yes, I do realize that they are not REALLY two for the price of one,
and I cannot imagine having two at the same time.
Crazy, I tell you.

Anyways, I have a great friend with the cutest stinking twins ever.
They are fraternal twins, one boy and one girl.
I love how they both have their own unique personalities!
It's sort of like they are a perfect balance or compliment of each other.

T, thank you so much for allowing me to "practice" on your sweeties today!
We are going to miss you guys!

Here is a little peek at some of the pics from today.







I love this one of him! Such a boy thing to be playing in the water!





Girl, you are going to be in trouble with this one some day! She is gorgeous!






Such a character! He is really a funny little guy once he warms up to a person!






I just love this one! This just sums up what being a little girl is all about!






What a cutie-pie he is! You are in T.R.O.U.B.L.E. with these beautiful kiddos of yours!






It was so hot today, I am surprised they didn't jump in! I know I wanted to!






Oh my goodness! This one cracks me up! I love his expression and the way she is looking at him! This is right before she bopped him on the head!






Love that silly face of hers! Too cute!


Thanks again T! We will have to get together again real soon.

Have a great day!

newsig

2 comments:

Sarah October 16, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Ha! Adorable! Twins are fun, no? Thanks for sharing these...cute x2!

Unknown October 16, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Awww, Ali, so beautiful. Thank you so much taking time to do this for me.. your practice is paying off because these are great! Love ya, T

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP