10/19/2009

I heart faces- week 41- weekly challenge.



Okay, it's time for another weekly photo challenge on i heart faces, and this weeks theme is PINK in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Although I have never had anyone close to me effected by this horrible disease, I have had a couple of people close to me have some form of cancer.
Until there is a cure, we must continue to support the organizations that help fund research.


I love to participate in these challenges (even if I don't stand a chance in winning)!
Last week, I was able to take some pictures of my friends children and it just so happens that one of the twins was wearing a beautiful pink dress. There were beautiful flowers everywhere, so I was able to get some great pink for this weeks challenge!





To me, pink is the color of babies and innocence. Pink is the color of pretty little lollipops and darling little girls' dresses. Pink is the color of perfect sunsets and the best type of lemonade. Pink is also in the title of one of my favorite movies from childhood, "Pretty In Pink".
Pink is the color of my youth!
I should wear pink more often.

I am heading over to i heart faces to check out all of the pretty pink pictures!
Want to join me?



newsig

16 comments:

Anonymous October 19, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

what a lovely post about pink with such a precious child!

Linda (granspics) October 19, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

I'm an amateur but this shot looks like it could be a winner to me! I love it!

Yelena R. October 19, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Beautiful capture :)

Unknown October 20, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

great moment and photo! Beautifully done :)

Kasey October 20, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

beautiful girl..just beautiful.
xo

Julia Spencer October 20, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

nice entry... :)

Kathy Campbell October 20, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Beautiful photo. The processing is just lovely!

Unknown October 20, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

What a truly beautiful little girl! I love what you said about pink being the color of babies and innocence!

:) T

amanda thiessen October 20, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

beautiful!!!

Catherine October 20, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

Really pretty... I like your processing!

Unknown October 20, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Love this pic and love the pic in your header!!!

Thanks for the sweet comment on my entry :)

B October 20, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

What an incredibly sweet photo!!! Love it!

Thanks for stopping by! :o)

Eyeglasses & Endzones October 20, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

I totally agree with you about pink being innocent! I love the photo and the pink dress is just fab!!! Good Luck this week...it is totally for a great cause!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Your blog is Sweetttt!!!

Trisha October 22, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. :)

This picture is so cute!

I love your picture at the top also, pretty neat! :)

Melanie October 22, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Such a beautiful photo. I love your blog.

ellieshine October 22, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

pretty photo! I should wear pink more too (I love pink :)

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP