10/27/2009

i heart faces- week 42- weekly challenge.



This weeks theme over at i heart faces is Halloween Dress-up. I don't have a picture of anyone in a costume, but I do have a picture of Amelia in some Mardi Gras beads. This will have to do.





Amelia was 7 months old here and her brother and I were bored. I am not even sure why her brother wasn't at school that day, can't remember. At that age she would sit relatively still and let us do what we pleased! Boy are those days over with!

Check out all the dress-up fun at i heart faces!

newsig

6 comments:

Cecilia October 27, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

what a beautiful baby. I love the beads, and her stunned look--like she was sitting there minding her own business until someone started draping beads around her neck.

Jamie H October 27, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Cute!

{krista} October 27, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

This is cute!!! Love the editing.

Kathy Campbell October 28, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

What a great photo! Beautiful baby, great editing, fabulous idea. Just fun!

MrsBlogAlot October 28, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Love this!!!!!!

ellieshine October 29, 2009 at 4:26 AM  

She's so cute! I love the way you processed this - I so need to learn how to do that! Great photo!!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP