9/15/2009

Why can't the laundry do itself?

That is the question that I ask myself every Monday.

Monday happens to be laundry day at our house and I can think of at least a handful of things that I would rather be doing!

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind loading the clothing into the washer and dryer, and I love the warmth and the smell of fresh laundry.

Oh no, it's the folding and putting away part that I don't particularly care for.

However, if my laundry room was as pretty as some of these ones, laundry might just move to the top of the least dreaded house chores list!



















Unfortunately, my laundry room is not nearly as big as these ones are and contains no windows.

I do feel a laundry room makeover coming on. I will have to post some before and after shots, but first the hardest part for me: picking the paint color.

Have a great day!

photos 1,2,6,7,8 Country Living
photos 3,4,5,9,10,11,12,13,14 Better Homes and Gardens



3 comments:

Tiffany September 16, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Thanks for stopping by June Makes Six....I love your blog and your pictures are beautiful. I agree about the laundry, I might actually have a skip in my step if my laundry room looked like any of the ones in your post:)

tara September 17, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

oh honey if I had a laundry room like any of these I would so thrilled to do laundry! Alas mine is tiny and has no windows either!

Tammy Gibson September 21, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

i'm in great desire of a laundry room makeover after that posting. :) love your i heart faces posts also.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP