9/14/2009

i heart faces- week 36- weekly challenge.




So, this weeks i heart faces photo challenge is a Contemplative theme.

Hmm... let me contemplate that one for a second. Wow, I crack myself up sometimes!

Okay, enough of the silliness.. really.



I didn't really think that I had anything that would portray the theme until I stumbled across this picture. I took this about four months ago, and it does look like Amelia is contemplating something here!



There is also a pet category this week. I have quite a few pictures of our 4 pets.
This is one of my favorite pics of Sophie, our Australian Shepherd.
She thinks that our pool, is her pool. She just let's us swim in it!




This was taken one evening this summer after about the 100th time I yelled at her to get out of the pool. The sun was starting to set and the colors were beautiful! It has such a soft glow that I just love! Why can't we have light like this all of the time?


Check out all the CONTEMPLATIVE photos at I HEART FACES!



Photobucket

13 comments:

Sarah September 15, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

What a cute picture, very colorful!

Some call me Neesie. September 15, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Beautiful pictures, both of them! Thanks for stopping by.

Mandi September 15, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Those blue eyes are gorgeous!

Kathy Campbell September 15, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Beautiful lighting in both these shots!

Unknown September 15, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

I love both of those, but especially the one of your pet. I agree that the colors are just right in that photo and the drops dripping down her fur is great that allows us as the readers to get a visual of the story you shared behind this picture.

Great job! Love it!

beth. September 15, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

You just can't help but smile at your first pic - is just too precious!

Great job!

Monika September 15, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Both are such pretty pictures... but your dog pic is just stunning, love the light, love the dog's blue eyes! LOVE!! :-)

Christina Lee Photography September 15, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Both pictures are great but that pet shot is classic, I love it

shauna September 15, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Both have beautiful blue eyes--WOW! Love them.

Veronica Lee September 15, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

Rita September 16, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

I love the look on her face and those blue eyes are to die for :)

Stella B September 16, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Oh my! Look how fast she is growing! Lovely shot of an adorable girl.
:)

Maria Berg September 16, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Why can't we have light like this all of the time? Because we would not like to have the same light all the time.

But It Is Wonderful light on the dog, MB

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP