9/17/2009

What the babies are talking about....

when they think we're not listening.

Oh yes, they are never too young to start gossiping, and they talk about EVERYTHING!



"Yeah girl, I have a few minutes to talk, my mommy is checking the mail so that gives me at least a minute and a half. I know, my mommy is silly too, she thinks that I'm over here playing with the grass!"



"Oh, no she didn't! She did not use the 'W' word!
Girl, you cannot let her wean you!"





"Oh, no! Do you think she told my mommy? What if she tries it too? That is so not funny. This is too serious!"





"Ha, ha, ha! See girl, this is why we are best friends! Bite her, why didn't I think of that? Great plan! Here she comes. Gotta go, buh-bye."



I could not make this up if I tried!

Really...

Would I stretch the truth?



Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown September 17, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

Ha!!! Too cute! That beautiful baby is just an absolute doll!!

:) T

Erin Lenore September 17, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

That is too funny!

She is so adorable...love those blue eyes :)

Danielle September 18, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your kids are adorable, as is your blog!

Kathy Campbell September 18, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Oh that is too cute!!

What a great story. She must be talking to my daughter!!

Reid September 29, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Sooooo Cute!!! (thanks for stopping in)

Maya Wardle March 4, 2022 at 5:05 AM  

Very nice blog you have heree

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP