9/13/2009

My girl at 14 months.




Today my baby girl turned 14 months old.

She is at such a cute stage, I seriously wish that she could stay at this stage just a little longer! It is amazing how fast they grow and change and how their little personalities really start to shine.

She couldn't possibly be any different than her brother was at this age. He was such a calm, sweet little angel.

This one has been our spirited little spitfire from the moment she arrived!
It has definitely been more of a challenge this time around but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world.
There is so much I love about my crazy little girl at this stage.
Here are 10 of my favorite things:

1. I love your 4-tooth grin and how you give me it at the moments I need it the most!

2. I love how you take your little books and sit in the windowsills and actually look like you are reading them (maybe she is).

3. I love how you can already snap your fingers (yes, she actually snaps her fingers and has been doing this since 10 months, weird huh)?

4. I love how you dance with everything in you every time any sort of music is on.

5. I love how you echo little birdie sounds with me from the backseat of the car.

6. I love that you are so fascinated with airplanes and point to the sky whenever you so much as hear one (the next Amelia Earheart perhaps).

7. I love how you have not found a pair of shoes that you don't love and how you put them on your hands and walk around with them on all fours (I seriously have shoes strewn all throughout my house).

8. I love how you quietly go and sit behind the sofa whenever you have gotten a hold of something you should not have (like my purse).

9. I love how you blow people such sweet little kisses and say "Mmmahh".

10. I love how you love to be the center of attention whenever we are around any group of people (so not a shy girl, unlike her mommy).

My dear little birdie, I am so blessed to be your mommy and I look forward to seeing how you grow and change even more in the future.




3 comments:

Kasey September 14, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

I SO miss the toddler stage! my favorite age is between 1.5 and 3.
she is beautiful!
p.s. i don't quite know what i am making yet with those apples...my hubby is a cobbler/crisp type of guy.
xo

Tamara September 14, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Love this post! and adorable photo.

Some call me Neesie. September 15, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Ahhh, she is absolutely beautiful, and sounds like a pure joy! Enjoy these wonderful years.
PS - Your photography is gorgeous!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP