9/10/2009

Autumn please hurry...

Oh, how I love Fall!

It is my most favorite season of all, at least it was when we lived in Virginia.

I loved how the heat disappeared and the air became crisp.

I love breaking out my sweaters and scarves to prepare for the cooler weather, and taking the boots out of their hiding place in the closet.

Fall means pumpkins and all of the wonderful recipes that include it. I cannot wait to make pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes, and let's not forget the Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte!
So, yummy!



My most favorite part of the fall time in Virginia, had to be the changing of the leaves.

All the beautiful golds, browns, reds, and yellows were just breathtaking.

In Southeast Texas the leaves just do not change like that.

We have pine trees and although they are beautiful in their own way, they don't take my breath away like the trees in Virginia.



Fall is coming and even if it takes a little longer to reach Texas, I will welcome it with open arms!

Cozy sweater-clad open arms that is!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown September 11, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

September is a beautiful month here in the Midwest, and I love it! I'm also lovin the idea of those pumpkin pancakes...hmm I'll have to find a recipe for that one! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

:) T

Erin Lenore September 17, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

I love autumn too! Mostly because my birthday is in October, but I heart everything about it. Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte sounds delicious!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP