4/03/2012

I heart faces photo challenge- Happiness

Photo Challenge Submission

I really love the i heart faces photo challenges.  I haven't done one in over a year and really miss the interaction with such a great community of photography lovers!  I see that they have changed their challenges from weekly to monthly.  I can definitely put together one photo for their monthly challenge.  This months theme is Happiness.  The first thing that makes me think of happiness is my children.  To see the innocence in their sweet faces brings me so much joy!  It was hard to just choose one picture to submit!






I love the happiness that is shared between my children.  From the start, you can see just how much she loves her big brother!  As much as my teen says his little sisters annoy him, you can tell that their adoration makes him happy!  One of my favorite times of the day is when he comes home from school and they "rush" him!  They are truly priceless moments that I wouldn't change for the world!




Photobucket

7 comments:

Jackie April 3, 2012 at 2:10 PM  

oh what a sweet baby, love that smile!

Carrie Saindon April 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

oh that is way too cute!! what a great moment!

Anonymous April 4, 2012 at 7:37 AM  

This is so,so precious!! I love the tones here...oh, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jessica Deane April 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM  

What a cute moment!

Leilani Rogers, Photographer April 5, 2012 at 8:02 AM  

Aw, there is nothing sweeter than that! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Unknown April 6, 2012 at 2:39 AM  

So very sweet...baby faces are my favorite! The lighting is so very beautiful.

Lisa April 6, 2012 at 5:59 AM  

Adorable baby, wonderful moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP