3/30/2012

Sisterly Love


Two and a half years apart, my sweet girls...like night and day.  One came into the world wide-eyed, so afraid to miss a thing.  The other, such a laid-back, sensitive soul.  They already butt heads.  The teenage years are going to be interesting!  Yet, they have their sweet little moments that just make my heart skip a beat.  Girls- already so much more complicated than their sweet, older brother.  They are going to be the best of friends and competitors.  There will be lots of laughter and plenty more tears.  I plan on relishing every little moment of it!





Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister.
Alice Walker

Photobucket

1 comments:

Blondiensc April 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM  

They are absolutely darling! I bet they are best friends when they get older! I want one of those! :)
xo, Tara

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP