3/23/2010

i heart faces "Angles"








This weeks i heart faces challenge is angles. Something a little different from your average straight-on shot.


I have already posted this photo on here but thought it was perfect for this challenge. I love the way that this turned out by standing above and slightly behind her. I love that I captured her love for splashing in the water here. She never comes in dry after taking a walk in the backyard! I really need to get her some rain boots!


Check out all of the different angles at i heart faces!

newsig

5 comments:

gma March 23, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

great shot-one of my favorites.

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl March 23, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

That's such a precious picture! Gorgeous!

Rory March 23, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Such a beautiful picture! I love the drops of water across the bottom, and the subject is adorable.

Brooke March 24, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

how adorable!

gina March 28, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

love this!! i this you used "angles" quite appropriately here!!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP