3/02/2010

My big girl





Somebody got a haircut and it’s not me!


Now I want to cry. My baby looks like such a big girl. It is amazing how 1/4 of an inch off the bangs can change the entire way that my little girl looks! I think as soon as her hair was cut that she acquired a more “big girl” attitude too! I’m not ready for her to be a big girl yet. She needs to stay my baby for awhile.


Oh, and by the way, it so wasn’t me that cut her hair! Nope, won’t even go there. I still have flashbacks to when I attempted to cut Cams’ hair for the first time! Poor baby, his hair kept getting shorter and shorter! I vowed to leave it to the pro’s from there on out. I think that he did a pretty good job, don’t you?

newsig

6 comments:

Kathy Campbell March 2, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Oh it looks beautiful!

tara March 2, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

She looks darling. My punk looks older every time he gets his hair cut too!!

Jessie March 3, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

It is absolutely adorable though. I still haven't got our 3 year olds hair cut. When my oldest told me right before she turned 4 that she wanted it cut short we were able to donate to Locks of Love - you could see her attitude change as well.

ellieshine March 3, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

she does look so much more grown up - hate that :( very cute however! I love your outtakes in your last post - what a great big brother!

Julie March 4, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Oh she is soo beautiful & getting so big!!! Don't know what I'd do if I couldn't watch her grow through your pictures

Anonymous March 5, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

I love her little curls! I, too, haven't attempted to cut my boys' hair yet. Gone are the days when we could place a bowl over their head and start snipping!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP