3/01/2010

I heart faces "Hilarious Outtakes".




So, I have decided to try and get back on board with the i heart faces photography challenges. If you have never visited the i heart faces blog and you love photography I suggest that you check it out!


So much inspiration! So this weeks challenge is “hilarious outtakes” and here are the photos that I decided to submit:














These pictures always makes me smile and they ended up being the favorites I shot that day! I really wanted to get a couple of nice shots of both of my kids and Cameron was willing to cooperate that day. Amelia, on the other hand, was not. I asked Cam to do whatever he needed to do to get her smiling and looking at the camera! It worked and I love to see how she responds to her big brother! She adores him and it showed in the pictures that day! I even managed to get a handful of “good” pictures of the both of them! Still...the “outtakes” are my favorites!





newsig

13 comments:

Unknown March 1, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Those are great! What a sweet. patient boy you have.

Anonymous March 1, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

thank goodness digital, so we can enjoy the outtakes instead of fretting about the cost of film. lovely.

Tezzie March 1, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Great pics! What a wonderful big brother!!

tara March 1, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

Just darling Alison, they are both so stinkin cute in these photos! I love Amelias dress too!

Kate March 1, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Too cute! I love these actually and can see why you do too!

Tessa March 2, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

I am just peeking around the corner to see who left me such nice welcome words!

What a beautiful kids you have! I would love for my little boy to be a big brother someday!

A life in Japan sounds so exotic, I hope you have a wonderful time there!

CapturedbyTrisha March 2, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Aww! These are sweet! I like the talk to the hand pic! lol! Great entry!

Unknown March 2, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

These are really nice pictures. Your kids are super cute.

Christina March 2, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

Those are really sweet...what amazing eyes they have!

Jan March 2, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Too cute!! Love them all!!

Jessie March 3, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

The 2nd picture is just heartwarming :) Great bunch of outtakes and what fun processing you did on them.

Unknown March 4, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

Oh my word these are the cutest outtakes ever!! :-) The colors are beautiful!

ayres photography March 5, 2010 at 5:46 AM  

Hi Alison! I love your site...very pink and full of charm! These are adorable shots; you have beautiful children. :)

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP