3/07/2010

i heart faces "Jump for Joy"



This weeks photo challenge at i heart faces is “jump for joy” and can feature up to 5 of your favorite jumping photos.


I immediately knew which photos that I would use for this.


My brothers kids were staying with us last summer while they were visiting Texas and I had to keep them preoccupied.


With the temperature being close to a million degrees, there was really only one thing that they wanted to do!


So there was a lot of jumping going on at our house last summer!


Here are 5 of my favorites!






Jump on 3


The oldest in the middle was going to count to 3 and then jump. Little did his brother and sister know, he had other plans!



Cannonball


Of course there were tons of cannonball competitions!




Crazy Cameron


Setting the stage for the little guys, Cameron had to do some crazy stunts!





Amazing Amelia


Not to be outdone, Amelia did her own sort of cannonball, assisted by daddy of course! She looks like she is crying but, she was squealing with delight!




Sophie the Flying Fish


Sophie even got in on the action! I love this picture! It looks like Sophie was jumping out of the water rather than into it!



That was fun!

Check out all the joyous jumping pictures this week at i heart faces.



newsig

5 comments:

tiff(threeringcircus) March 8, 2010 at 2:47 AM  

Very cool photos. Looks like fun.

TidyMom March 8, 2010 at 5:26 AM  

Lots of fun!
Have a great week!

Anita Johnson March 8, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

I love the "cannonball"...I just can't resist how cute kids look in goggles...great photos!

Jenn March 8, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Looks like a great time! Great pics.

Abby Izor March 9, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Your photos are great! It looks like everyone had a great time!

BTW, I used to live in Okinawa, too. We PCS'd last July.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP