9/08/2009

i heart faces- week 35- weekly challenge.


This weeks i heart faces photo challenge is a back to school theme. Since Cameron will hardly ever let me take a picture of him, I guess this one will have to do:




Every time I ask Amelia where her brother is she runs to the door and looks for him! It is so cool that she actually misses her brother and loves it when he comes home from school. She must get tired of just seeing me all day!

Check out all of the cool back-to-school picture at i heart faces!


Photobucket


6 comments:

Jessi September 8, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

This is adorable :)

K. September 8, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

awww... she's so cute standing their waiting for her big brother to come home!

Katarina September 9, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

What a sweet moment.

Unknown September 9, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

awww I love siblings. It is just so cool to watch them interact. Great little pic!

Unknown September 11, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

I just love this picture Ali! Looks just like my 2 yr old standing at the door when my 2nd grader goes off to school...so cute!

:) T

Unknown September 13, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

That is so cute! I love it.

How sweet that she misses her brother! Looks like we have a few things in common. I love photography too and try to put myself in Iheartfaces.com challenges too when I can. :D

Nice to meet you,
Sarah at MBC

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP