8/18/2009

A Sunday in the park.

Oh, how I love a nice stroll in the park on a Sunday afternoon! Although it has been a million degrees this summer, we still like to get to the park. Amelia loves anything outdoors and now that she is walking she has to get out at least once a day. She brings you her shoes for you to put on her. After her shoes are on she heads over to the door and waits for you to open it for her! It is just too cute!


This picture just warms my heart. There is something about seeing a small child holding the hand of their daddy. I guess that it is the contrast between something big and small, or something hard and soft. It is so funny how a little baby girl can take a strong, tough guy and turn him into mush!


While we are talking about contrast, it was funny to see Cameron delegated to pushing the empty stroller around! He wasn't too excited about it, but he was a good sport so that Mom could take some pictures! I am so glad that he still doesn't complain too much about our family trips to the park. I know there will be a day, all too soon, when he will have "better" things to do than join us at the park on a Sunday afternoon.



After the park, Amelia and Daddy crashed, giving me a much needed break! This is priceless.





Photobucket

3 comments:

Ali August 26, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

Testing to see if comments work now!

Kasey August 27, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

what a darling blog you have.
found you via Tara....
xo

Unknown August 27, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Ha how funny, I found you via Kasey. I just LOVE that last picture, it's a real keeper...frame that one for sure!!!

:) T

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP