7/01/2009

Vintage Trucks

I must really say that I love most things vintage! However, there are a few vintage things that just send my heart a fluttering!



Oh, Mama! I would love to have one of these babies someday! There is nothing cooler than an old vintage beauty like this! The only thing that would make this better would be a wooden bed, but the color is just so pretty! They just don't make them like this anymore!


And this one! Be still my heart! I would look really good riding around in this one!


Oh my word! Look at the color of this beauty! Just amazing, really! I could imagine carrying some pretty vintage finds around in the back of this one!



I just love a good old fashioned red truck too! Reminds me of roadside fruit and vegetable's being sold out of the back of an old truck! I can just envision this one loaded up with fresh watermelons or baskets of peaches!


My favorite Disney Cars character is even a vintage truck! Old trucks just have so much character don't you think? I like to try to imagine the history behind these great beauties! They aren't glamourous or flashy, but to me they tell such great stories. The people that they carried around were honest, hardworking, folk and these vehicles were often a great part of their livelihood. Aww, why can't they make vehicles like this anymore? I would love to own an old truck some day! Until then, I will keep dreaming!

blog signature

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP