4/12/2010

Juggling...




I have been so, so, busy lately that I just haven’t had time to work on my little ol’ blog. I have never exactly been little Miss Consistent on this thing, but I really have missed it so! This is such therapy to me and reading my little list of favorite blogs is always a great way to spend a few minutes of everyday!


So, what have I been up to lately, you may ask? Well, after 15 years of graduating from high school and fourteen of those in the Marines, I am working on my higher-learning. Yep, that’s right I am a full-time college student! So full-time mom + full-time college = very little time for everything else! Let’s just say that I am a little bit stressed right now! I’m working out the kinks though, and hopefully will have a pretty solid routine down soon (a girl can dream right!)


I still so want to find time for my therapy (blogging & photography). Why do we women think that we have to do everything? I guess that, for now, I will keep juggling with the best of them!


Happy Monday!
newsig

6 comments:

tara April 12, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

We are still here and that photo is beautiful!! Good luck in school I admire you for finishing your higher learning!! xo

Jen April 12, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

You are amazing!! You go for it and I pray for the very best for you!!

Hanna August 26, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

I just wanted to say your shots are amazing!! I'm found you from the Texas Mommies Group in MBC. I live in your same area & wanted to say hello!

I'm following you now - and can't wait to see more of your awesome shots. I have a passion for photography as well and always love looking at others viewpoints!!

Hanna @ http://mishmish.org

yvonne October 17, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

amazing amazing shots!!! you make me wanna go out and take pics of anything and everything {lol} loveing your blog!

Jessica Rae -www.freckledmama.com January 20, 2011 at 12:28 AM  

You're blog is adorable and I love your pictures! I'm definitely following.

www.freckledkindoflife.blogspot.com

About Last Weekend February 1, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

Hi there, nice to meet you. Jody here from Oakland in CA. I really like your blog and the beach image, can't wait to read about your life in Japan...fascinating! Sounds like you are going to be incredibly busy! Good on you!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP