4/06/2009

my bean


This boy, who is so quickly becoming a man, has my heart.  I am so thankful that I was chosen to be his mother.  It is so hard to believe that my little bean has grown into a handsome, tall, funny, and sweet 13 year old.  To me, he should still be my tow-headed, funny-face-making, roly-poly in the pocket wearing, little guy.  Instead, he is my not so tow-headed, funny-face-making, cell-phone in the pocket wearing, big guy (who is now about 3 inches taller than me.)  I cherish every moment that we spend together and dread the day when he will be "too cool" or "too busy" to hang out with his mother.  I love his compassionate heart and pray that he will always stay that way.  I love how he tells me that I am beautiful (even first thing in the morning when I am anything but beautiful.)  He makes me smile!  Thank you God. 

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, and mother to three beautiful babies (well..one is not so much a baby anymore)! In 2009 I departed my career of 14 years to stay at home with my babies. That first year I thought that I might just go crazy....I survived! The road has been bumpy but gets better everyday. I might even be getting a little more domesticated along the way! I'm learning to love this path that my life has taken. Can't wait to see what's next!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP